Common logic dictates that online casino operators that omit wagering requirements on their promotions will naturally provide less generous bonuses, but that isn’t the PlayOJO way. The 50 free spins welcome bonus is more eye-catching than the equivalent at MrQ (only 20), another platform opposed to these somewhat restrictive terms and conditions.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg, as PlayOJO also runs several generous ongoing promotion programs like the daily ‘Kickers’ and OJOplus concept. These bonuses would be highly impressive on their own but take on even more significance without any wagering requirements. As a result, the operator is probably my favourite platform regarding overall casino offers.
But let’s start at the beginning. PlayOJO has a 50 free spins welcome bonus for new customers depositing at least £10. These are available on the popular Book of Dead slot by Play’n GO and are fixed to 10p per spin. There are very few other terms and conditions attached to the bonus, a nice change compared to other sites running deposit bonuses.
For example, while Hyper Casino offers up to £100 in bonus funds after a £100 qualifying deposit, it also has a substantial 45x wagering requirement. So not only do you have to spend £100 to claim the full offer, but you’d also need to wager £4500 before claiming any withdrawals. This sucks players into a tricky spiral and can end up doing more harm than good. On the other hand, PlayOJO only requires a £10 initial outlay and still grants more than enough free spins to get to grips with things. Check below for a main terms and conditions recap:
- £10 minimum deposit
- No wagering requirements
- No winning caps
- Excludes new players in Northern Ireland
- Must choose between casino or bingo welcome bonus
- Free spins winnings credited as real money
If you’re looking for welcome bonuses without wagering requirements, Paddy Power is the only casino that can come close. The Irish bookmaker offers 50 no-deposit free spins after registration and a further 100 once you’ve made a qualifying £10 deposit. These are also credited at 10p per spin and have no winnings caps.
However, I’m not sure anybody can beat PlayOJO regarding its complete list of other ongoing promotions for existing customers. I was blown away by the platform’s generous and highly creative bonuses, with several daily opportunities to score diverse incentives like free spins and cashback. Here is a rundown of the options available:
- Kickers – PlayOJO calls its daily hand-picked promos ‘Kickers’. These rewards land in the Kickers section of your account every 24 hours and can include free spins, cash prizes, and other special perks;
- Reel Spinoffs – Players can compete in live daily slot tournaments, racking up leaderboard points with winning spins during a specific amount of time. If you’re in the top three after the tournament finishes, you’ll receive a free spins package;
- OJOplus Cashback – The OJOplus scheme is one of my favourite ongoing bonuses. Players receive varying levels of cashback on all winning and losing bets. This is paid directly into a separate OJOplus account, which you can either play games with or withdraw as real money without any wagering requirements;
- Prize Twister – PlayOJO Prize Twister spins are some of the most exciting Kicker rewards. Players get free opportunities to spin the reels and claim free spins, bingo tickets, scratchcards, cash prizes, and more;
- OJO Levels – Not only do PlayOJO customers get cashback on all online casino bets, but they also earn points and climb OJO Levels. The loyalty programme delivers various rewards, including free spins, free bingo tickets, prize twister spins, OJO wheel spins, and more.
Just to reiterate, none of these ongoing promotions have any wagering requirements either – an unprecedented advantage that puts PlayOJO right at the top of the online casino pyramid regarding its bonuses.