How We Review Low Wagering Casinos
When we look for the best low wagering casinos, the bonuses aren’t our only area of concern. We want to ensure that our users are given access to the cream of the crop, which means we review a number of key areas before we recommend an online casino. Here’s a breakdown of some of our top priorities:
- Licensing – our reviewing process always starts in the same place, and that’s licensing. Casino licences are issued by industry regulators like the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), committing gambling sites to certain safeguarding standards and ensuring fair play on the casino’s games;
- Wagering requirements – casino bonuses sometimes flatter to deceive. In our reviews, we always make sure to check the small print of the site’s bonuses to check how player-friendly the terms and conditions are. Within these T&Cs, wagering requirements are often the most significant barrier to players landing some withdrawable cash; if the requirements are too severe, we’ll let you know;
- Site design – functionality, easy navigation, and attractive design aesthetics are what we’re looking for here. Switching straight from the latest Yggdrasil slot to your favourite Evolution Gaming title should be easy, but it’s only made possible by clever site design;
- Mobile – in the modern era of online gambling, it’s no longer an expectation for casinos to optimise their sites for mobile players, but a necessity. The highest performing sites in this category develop their own dedicated apps for both Android and iOS devices;
- Other bonuses and promos – low wagering bonuses are great, but there are lots of other offers that should be coming your way at an online casino. This starts with a generous welcome bonus, and should continue with regular promotions throughout your time at the site. We give bonus points here to casinos that think creatively about how they can reward their members, with interesting promos, on-site tournaments, and unique offers well regarded by our team of reviewers.
- Game selection – The games are likely the main reason you’re at the site in the first place, so there need to be plenty of them. We’ll look for coverage over a wide range of genres including slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, baccarat, sic bo and more, but we also assess the depth within each. More variants means more choice, and a larger game library from top software developers means you’re less likely to get bored.
- Customer support – Ideally you’ll never need to use the support services at a low wagering casino, but what if something does go wrong? The best sites offer 24/7 assistance via a range of channels; the more options, the better for our players. Email and live chat are the most common, but a phone number is also welcome, as is an active social media presence.