MrQ’s refusal to place wagering requirements and winning caps on its promotions is arguably its most significant selling point. PlayOJO is the only other site I can think of that takes a similarly strict approach, although Rainbow Riches also offers a free spins welcome bonus without any playthrough terms. And it’s not like MrQ skimps on the opportunity to provide promotions, as there are plenty of offers for new and existing customers under the Promotions tab.
However, I suggest keeping the no wagering requirement highlight at the forefront of your mind when looking at the welcome bonus, as it’s much smaller than anything else on the UK online casino menu. New players can access 20 free spins on Book of Dead valued at 10p per spin after an initial £10 deposit. On the other hand, PlayOJO offers 50 free spins on the same game and doesn’t have any wagering requirements either.
As a result, MrQ isn’t the best platform for players looking for more generous welcome bonuses that allow them to try games and strategies for free. It’s better suited to gamblers looking to maximise their return on welcome bonuses from a financial standpoint, as the lack of wagering requirements means you can withdraw any potential winnings immediately. It’s a significant advantage compared to other sites where you must wager upwards of £5000. Check below for the vital terms and conditions:
- £10 minimum deposit
- Free spins expire after 48 hours
- Excludes customers in Northern Ireland
- 10p stake per spin
I can’t tell you how refreshing it is to see such minimal terms and conditions attached to a welcome bonus. Although it’s ultimately quite a small bonus, MrQ still offers the equivalent of £2 in free spins, so you could make an instantly withdrawable return on your initial £10 with enough luck. It’s not often I get to say that, as most platforms expect a significant amount of wagers before you can claim real money payouts. Moreover, the £10 outlay is much smaller than the £100 or more needed to claim deposit match bonuses at Hyper Casino or other similar platforms.
I was a little worried that MrQ would refrain from offering many ongoing promotions with its steadfast determination to avoid wagering requirements, but my concerns proved baseless. The operator has a decent selection of existing customer bonuses. I’ll list them below:
- Drops and Wins – Play Pragmatic Play slots for the chance to win a share of the weekly £255,000 prize pool;
- Skywind Must Win Jackpots – Enjoy a selection of Skywind jackpot slots with guaranteed daily prizes;
- Bingo Welcome Offer – Claim six free tickets per game for the On the House room for 30 days after depositing;
- Daily Roulette Drop – Collect MrQ points and spin the daily roulette wheel to claim free spins and other prizes;
- Watford Wins – Enjoy free spins on Wild Swarm by Push Gaming each time Watford wins a football match;
- Refer Your Friends – Refer a friend to play at MrQ and you’ll both receive 10 free spins on Fishin’ Frenzy The Big Catch.
While I’ve seen more ongoing promotions at leading operators like Rainbow Riches, everything at MrQ takes on far more significance due to the lack of wagering requirements. As a result, every free spin can potentially count, making the gameplay more exciting despite the smaller number of spins.
Ultimately, whether you prefer this approach or the more generous platforms loaded with terms and conditions depends on what you’re looking for. I’d recommend MrQ to more experienced players, as you get fewer spins to get to grips with things but have a higher chance of walking away with withdrawable funds.