By and large, Grosvenor has an above-average attitude to bonuses. The dedicated “Promos” section in the top right-hand corner of the screen uncovers various benefits, from an initial deposit match welcome bonus to free games, cash prizes, and more. Sports betting enthusiasts will also be happy to find a great range of bonuses, so you’re well catered for regardless of your overall preferences.
Despite the great selection of ongoing promos, the Grosvenor welcome bonus is slightly disappointing. New customers can access a £30 bonus after depositing at least £20 – smaller than most other offers that usually involve a 100% up to £100 offer plus additional free spins. However, closer examination of the offer paints a rather different picture. Sure, £30 isn’t as large as the potential £100 you can find elsewhere, but it does equate to a 150% deposit match rather than just 100%.
The terms and conditions are also more beneficial than many other platforms like Mr Play or Queenplay. For example, there is a 30x wagering requirement on the deposit and bonus amount, meaning you must bet £1500 before withdrawing real money. For context, clearing the full bonus wagering requirements with the previous two examples requires £7000 in stakes. Nevertheless, even clearing £1500 can be difficult, so it’s better to treat these bonuses as opportunities to try new games and hone in your tactics rather than winning real money.
I’ll list the main Grosvenor welcome bonus terms and conditions below:
- £20 minimum deposit;
- £2000 maximum withdrawable cash winnings from bonus;
- 30x wagering requirements;
- Playthrough contributions per game type: 100% slots, 10% live casino games, 50% jackpot and progressive games;
- 30 days time limit for fulfilling the wagering requirement.
I also like the relatively large £2000 maximum for withdrawable cash winnings obtained from the bonus funds. Casinos have to set these limits to protect themselves to some degree, but many platforms take things a little too far. For example, Rialto Casino limits its free spins winnings to £25. There’s no such funny business at Grosvenor, and you’d have to do very well to win over £2000 after satisfying the withdrawal requirements, anyway.
The welcome bonus may ultimately be a little uninspiring, but there are no such issues with the ongoing promotions. I had a comprehensive array of options, with daily opportunities to score free spins, bonus funds, and more. Here are the options available at the time of writing:
- Daily free-to-play Hi-Lo games with various prizes, including free spins, slot bonuses, live casino bonuses, free bets, poker freeroll tickets, or £100 cash;
- Daily opportunities to win a slots bonus up to £6 for every £100 staked on your favourite slots. Remember to opt-in to take advantage;
- Enjoy monthly freebies and weekly deposit bonuses after staking at least £50 online and at a land-based Grosvenor casino;
- Slots Masters tournaments and battles pitting players against each other to see who can hit the most winning spins while playing online slots. Prizes can include free spins, cash, and bonus funds.
The Slot Masters concept was probably my favourite ongoing Grosvenor promotion, bringing a nice social aspect to the gameplay you don’t often find at online casinos. The operator even adds treasure chests to the gameplay that can provide special items to help you deplete your opponent’s score. This sounds very similar to the mechanic pioneered by Duelz, an online casino I’m a huge fan of.