Rialto Casino treats new customers to three separate deposit bonuses, potentially unlocking up to £300 in bonus funds and 200 free spins. I received 100% up to £100 on my first payment with 50 free spins on Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways. You don’t often get awarded free spins on Megaways games, so this was a nice surprise.
Afterwards, Rialto Casino also provided a 50% up to £100 bonus with 75 free spins on my next two deposits. New players can earn £300 in bonus funds and 200 free spins if they’re willing to fork out £500 overall. This is one of the industry’s most generous welcome bonuses on the face of it, but you’ll have to make do with slightly less favourable terms and conditions. Here’s a round-up:
- £20 minimum deposit
- Bonus and free spins valid for seven days
- 40x wagering requirements on bonus funds
- 25x wagering requirements on free spins
- 5x maximum win from bonus funds
- £25 maximum real cash winnings from free spins
While the 40x wagering requirement is marginally higher than top-level competitors, it’s still within the industry average. My major gripe was the 5x maximum win cap from the bonus funds, making anything won over £500 redundant. Using the entire bonus within seven days was challenging, especially as I had to spend all my real money balance before the bonus funds became available.
Limiting the maximum real cash winnings from the free spins to £25 is also slightly cheeky. I never look at these bonuses as a way to win anything due to the wagering requirements, but it’s nice to know the possibility is there. Rialto Casino falls short compared to sites like Bally Casino, which don’t have any wagering requirements or winnings caps on their free spins.
But it’s not all bad. Rialto Casino is one of my favourite platforms where ongoing bonuses are concerned, with over a dozen options available under the “Promos” tab. Alongside the second and third 50% up to £100 deposit bonuses, you can also enjoy the following:
- Daily spin on The Wheel with up to £500 bonuses up for grabs
- Pragmatic Play Drops & Wins
- £20 live casino bonus when you play £300 or more during a week
- Play £50 or more over a week to receive 250 free spins on Eye of Dead
- Get a £5 live casino bonus each time you play £100 on Thursdays
- Claim up to 49 free spins on Megaways Wolf Legend after a minimum £20 deposit
- Bag up to 200 free spins on Blood Suckers Megaways every Sunday after a minimum £50 wager
- Rialto Casino loyalty points scheme
- 15% up to £15 deposit bonus for in-person payments at the Grosvenor Rialto Casino in London
These promotions are bound to change as time passes, but the variety makes me confident the operator will consistently have a packed set of options. Rialto Casino performs better than average regarding ongoing promotions — it’s just a shame the terms and conditions are somewhat restrictive and unrealistic.